We will never send marketing messages to children, and children won’t see any advertisements or links to other websites on our site and applications. Children cannot communicate with anyone through the site without express parental permission, and even then only to those site members that the parent selects. We will never ask your child to provide any personal information to us. Parents and teachers provide us only with a child’s first name with their consent.
- Children cannot communicate with anyone on the site absent parental permission.
- Only parents and teachers authorized by the parent can see how children are progressing on the applications.
1. Types of information we collect.When you register for an account, we may ask you for certain personal identifying information, such as first and last name, e-mail address ("personal information").
2. Tracking and technology.To create your best site experience and deliver customized content, we use a variety of technologies, such as cookies, that automatically collect certain site usage information, such as browser type, operating system, the page served and your IP address.
4. When we might disclose information to third parties.We never share your personal information collected on the site with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics, with third parties, such as our business partners. On occasion, we may send commercial messages to adult members about offerings or products or services designed to enhance their overall experience.
We may also share your information, including personal information, with law enforcement agencies in response to a subpoena, to governmental agencies conducting an investigation, or if otherwise needed to protect the personal safety or property rights of any individual or our site. We may share and transfer your personal information if all or a portion of our assets are sold or transferred to another company or entity.
5. Communications to or from us.While we will do our best to respond to emails submitted to the site via a “contact us“ or other similar method, we may not always be able to respond to them immediately. On occasion, we may send commercial messages to adult members about site offerings or products or services designed to enhance their overall experience.
We may invite adult members to receive updates and information about edninja.com through a social networking (links to social media such as Facebook and Twitter are included on our apps) mobile application or website. We may also send you information about updated site’s policies.
6. Children's privacy notice.In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, however, we obtain the consent of parents in order for children under 13 years of age ("children" or "child") to use the site and applications in any manner that could result in the child submitting personal information. For example, when a parent authorizes their child to use our messaging tools to communicate with another site member, the child could disclose their personal information to others. Thus, parents authorize us to collect, store and distribute the child’s personal information to site members as expressly designated by the parent. Additionally, we may link certain information collected through a variety of technologies that automatically collect certain information whenever a child interacts with the site.
- Mailing address: EdNinja 3065 Beyer Blvd Suite B-103-1, San Diego CA 92154
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Consent to transfer information to the United States.The site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or anywhere else outside of the United States, the information we collect from you will be transferred to and processed in the United States. The U.S. data protection laws may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States, according to laws of the United States. When you use our site or provide any information to us, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
8. Security.We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. Please be aware that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot warrant the security of information you transmit to us, and you use our site and provide us with your information at your own risk.